Our strategic vision is to create and sustain a leading high quality service that supports individuals to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We personalize our services to meet your situation respectfully, efficiently, and compassionately, fostering independence, preserving dignity and improving quality of life.
Everyone assists with the creation of an environment where integrity, respect, innovation, initiative, and empowerment are valued and encouraged. We will be an open, innovative, and continuous learning company that compassionately supports the individuals we serve. In supporting our mission, vision and teamwork approach, we place high value on:
- Integrity, Honesty and Ethical Behavior
- Dedication to Empowerment of others and personal responsiveness
- Professional Excellence and High Performance
- Mutual Respect, Individual Dignity, and Diversity
- Team Member Participation, Contribution, and Teamwork
- Growth, Development, and Leadership
Guiding Angels are certified through the State of Texas as a Home and Community Support Services Agency.
The Home and Community-based Services program provides individualized services and supports to people with intellectual disabilities who are living with their families, in their own homes or in other community settings, such as small group homes where no more than four people live. The local authority provides service coordination.